TEL: 303-798-2525
TOLLFREE :  877-659-8932


1 minute reading time (35 words)

If I Have Custody Of My Child Can I Move Out Of State?

Attorney Ben Currier discusses child custody laws when moving out of the state is involved. If you have questions or would like more information about family law in Colorado, contact Miller & Steiert, PC today.
Dividing Property And Assets During A Divorce
Information About Parenting Plans In Colorado

Contact us

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Our Location

1901 West Littleton Blvd
Littleton, CO 80120
Phone: 303-798-2525
Maps & Directions